As a Certified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
My IIN certification gives me cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and disease prevention. I put my experience and training to work directly with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and introduce health-promoting habits to their lives within a 6 month program to get lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, health, and happiness. Each session will leave you feeling listened to, motivated and in charge of your health.
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Dr. Daniel Amen, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Brain Function
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- And many more...
The "integrative" aspect of this program means that your health and wellness level is partially about what you eat, but also we will address balance in the rest of your life: physical fitness, relationships, life purpose and spirituality. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes over time that transform your life.